At Realty NET you have options! Some people shop at Home Depot and like to work on DIY projects around their homes and others hire contractors for everything. Some people like to save money and shop at Target and others like the concierge treatment they receive at Nordstroms. We feel that homeowners should have the option to choose the level of service they want to pay for.
Below you will find three money saving options that are available from Realty NET when selling your home…
For Sale By Owner – No real estate commission.
We create a For Sale By Owner web-page for your listing to make it easy for potential buyers to get information about your home. We will post your listing on Realtor.com®, Trulia.com®, Zillow.com®, Yahoo® Real Estate and other real estate related websites that will provide the exposure needed to get your home sold.
- Zero Real Estate Commission.
- For Sale By Owner Web-page.
- For Sale By Owner For Sale Sign (optional).
- Online Internet Exposure: Realtor.com®, Trulia.com®, Zillow.com®, Yahoo® Real Estate & more…
- Down-loadable Real Estate Contracts and Disclosures.
Flat Fee MLS Listing – No Listing Agent commission and zero commission paid if you find the buyer.
Our Flat Fee MLS Listing service is great for the do-it-yourself-er. It is the most effective way to sell your home and save money in the process, if you are willing to represent yourself and handle your end of the paperwork throughout the sales process. You just need to offer a commission to Buyers Agents, typically 2.5%, and they will start trying to sell your home.
- Zero Listing Commission – You only pay a low flat fee to list your home. No hidden charges or fees.
- Possible Zero Real Estate Commission – You retain the right to sell yourself. If you sell your home to a buyer that you find yourself, you pay ZERO commission.
- You choose the commission amount your want to offer to a Buyers Agent (typical range is 2.5% to 3%).
- Cancel Anytime – There is never a charge to cancel your listing.
- MLS Listing – We will list your home in the primary MLS database for your area. This is the same MLS that local Realtors in your area use.
- National Internet Exposure – Your listing will be on all the same national websites that professional real estate brokers use: Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Yahoo Real Estate & more…
- Local Internet Exposure – Through the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) process your listing will displayed on professional real estate broker and real estate company websites such as: Re/Max®, Coldwell Banker, Prudential, Keller Williams, Windermere, Hasson Company, Realty NET, PortlandMLSDirect.com and many more…
- Professional Marketing Materials & Tools – Professional flyers, Craigslist ad creator, Realty NET for sale signs & directional signs, Realtor Lock-boxes are all available to make selling your home on your own more effective.
Discount Full Service – 1% Listing Agent commission.
With our discount full service option we will be representing you as your Listing Agent. We will input your listing into the same MLS, we will market your home on the same real estate websites, we will handle all of the paperwork that is required to successfully sell your home. We will do all of this for a fraction of what most traditional full priced agents charge to sell your home.
- 1% Listing Agent Commission ($2,500 minimum).
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) – We will help you determine the fair market value of your home before you put it on the market.
- Professional Real Estate Marketing Materials Available.
- State of the Art Real Estate Tools.
- Professional Real Estate Broker Representation – A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating.
- Maximum Online Exposure – Showcase Listing on Realtor.com, Featured Listing on Zillow.com and Yahoo Real Estate.
- Multiple MLS Database Entry.
- Real Estate Listing Syndication.
- You Choose the Buyers Agent Commission (typically 2.5%).