Realty NET offers Oregon homeowners two listing options when selling their homes. Option one is known as a Flat Fee MLS Listing, which enables home owners to pay a low flat fee up front to have their homes listed in the MLS. This is the same MLS that professional agents use when listing their properties. Option two is a Discounted Limited Full Service Listing. This option provides many of the same services they would receive from a traditional Real Estate Agent at a discounted listing commission of 1%. You don’t have to pay 6%!
Here is an overview of the two options and what’s included:
- Zero Listing Commission
- MLS Listing
- Realtor.com Listing
- Zillow.com Listing
- Trulia.com Listing
- Listing Network – Syndication
- IDX Network – Your listing will be posted on local real estate company websites such as ReMax, Hasson Company, Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker, Prudential, Windermere, Realty NET, Portland MLS Direct and many more…
- You choose the Buyer’s Agent Commission (Typically 2.5% to 3%)
- Includes all items above plus the following.
- 1% Listing Commission
- Seller representation – Contract review, transaction management, paperwork assistance and closing assistance.
- Professional Real Estate Sign and Post*
- Realtor’s Electronic Supra Lock Box**